Four courses offered by Allied health science
3 years Diploma Courses in Allied Health Sciences
The duration of this course is 3 years with an internship of three months.
2 years Diploma Courses in Allied Health Sciences
The duration of this course is 2 years with an internship period of three months.
4 years B.Sc., Degree Courses in Allied Health Sciences
The duration of this course is 3 years with an internship period of Twelve months.
M.Sc MLT COURSE
The duration of this course is 2 years
P.S Note: BBH is not authorized to
conduct medical internships for doctors.
Karnataka Para Medical Board
- Government order
- Affiliation Details – Courses – Intake Capacity of each course.
- Facilities available
- Teaching staff
- Admission - Visit the respective course page
- Please read our Prospectus before filling the online application.
- Applications received after the last date will not be considered and the fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Before submitting, please pay Rs.500 using our online portal and then submit the application.
- You will get an acknowledgement.
- You will be notified if you are selected and to appear for the entrance examination and an interview there after.
- Please ensure to bring the originals of the following certificates at the time of the entrance examination :
- Mark sheets: 10th std., 12th Std. & Degree / Diploma (If any).
- Transfer Certificate (TC).
- Migration Certificate for Non-Karnataka Candidates.
- Eligibility Certificate (RGUHS B.Sc Students).
- Study Certificate (from 8th to 10/PUC/12th college).
- Computer Certificate (MRD &OT Diploma Courses).
- Conduct Certificate (from Head of the previous Institution).
- Certificates of extra-curricular activities (past 5 years from 8th to PUC/12th).
- Church Membership & Testimonial letter from Church Pastor (only for Christians)
- If sponsored, a copy of the letter / agreement from the sponsoring body stating the nature of sponsorship whether Financial help or expected service after completion of the course.
- Passport size recent colour photos – 2 in no.
- BBH Staff Children should get the letter from the BBH HR department.
Method of selection
- Candidates when required to appear for the interview/test shall do so at their own expense.
- A written test will be conducted in General Knowledge, General Science, Mathematics and English on the date specified in the interview letter.
- The list of candidates selected for the interview will be displayed as per information.
- A personal interview for selected candidates will be conducted by the selection committee.
- Selection of candidates is purely by merit and subject to medical fitness as certified by the staff doctor of Bangalore Baptist Hospital.
- Sponsorship does not guarantee admission.
- The decision of the Selection Committee shall be final.
- Unsolicited correspondence will not be considered.