The duration of this course is 3 years with an internship period of one year. The admission is open to all candidates who follow the eligibility criteria mentioned below. The medium of instruction will be English. Completion 1 year of internship is part of the course.
Eligibility for Admission
- The candidate should have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission or should complete the said age on or before March 1st of the year and the maximum limit is 30 years.
- The candidate seeking admission to the Bachelor of Science Degree Course should have passed PUC/12th or its equivalent (pre-university / pre-degree / intermediate) examination from any recognized Board or University in India recognized by RGUHS, with the following (mandatory) combination of subjects:
|Degree Courses||Combination of subjects required|
|B.Sc Medical Laboratory Technology||English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology|
|B.Sc Medical Imaging Technology|
|B.Sc. Anaesthesia Technology|
|B.Sc Radiotherapy Technology||English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Maths|
- Lateral entry is permitted for second-year B. Sc. MLT & MIT students to Post DMLT& DMIT candidates (recognized by any Govt. Board).
- Student shall be medically fit.
- online casino india
- best online casino in india
- best online casino india
- online casino india real money
- online casino in india
- online casino games in india
- online casino games india
- online casino real money india
- best casino in india online
- online casino games for real money
- casino in india online
- casino games india
- best casino in india
- online casino game real money
- casino india online
- crazy time casino india
- casino online india
- online casino play for real money
- casino games in india
- best online live casino india
- Please read our Prospectus before filling the online application.
- Applications received after the last date will not be considered and the fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Before submitting, please pay Rs.500 using our online portal and then submit the application.
- You will get an acknowledgement.
- You will be notified if you are shortlisted to appear for the entrance examination and an interview there after.
- Please ensure to bring the originals and copies of the following certificates at the time of the entrance examination :
- Mark sheets: 10th std., 12th Std. & other Degree / Diploma (If any).
- Transfer Certificate (TC).
- Migration Certificate for Non-Karnataka Candidates.
- Eligibility Certificate (RGUHS B.Sc Students).
- Study Certificate (from 8th to 10/PUC/12th college).
- Computer Certificate (MRD &OT Diploma Courses).
- Conduct Certificate (from Head of the previous Institution).
- Certificates of extra-curricular activities (past 5 years from 8th to PUC/12th).
- Church Membership & Testimonial letter from Church Pastor (only for Christians)
- If sponsored, a copy of the letter / agreement from the sponsoring body stating the nature of sponsorship whether Financial help or expected service after completion of the course.
- Passport size recent colour photos – 2 in no.
- BBH Staff Children should get the letter from the BBH HR department.
Last date of online submission or receiving application: 30th June 2022
Method of selection
- Selection of candidates is purely by merit and subject to medical fitness as certified by the staff doctor of Bangalore Baptist Hospital.
- Sponsorship does not guarantee admission.
- The decision of the Selection Committee shall be final.
- Unsolicited correspondence will not be considered.
- Internship for 12 months is a requirement for the completion of the course.