These courses Affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University Health Sciences, Karnatakais of 2 years duration. The admission is open to all candidates who follow the eligibility criteria mentioned below.
Eligibility for Admission
- A pass in B. Sc MLT course from Institution affiliated to RGUHS or other universities considered equivalent by RGUHS
- Those who have B. Sc MLT obtained through correspondence course are not eligible
- Should be medically fit
|Courses||Combination of subjects required||Last date to apply|
|M.Sc Medical Laboratory Technology-Microbiology & Immunology|
|M.Sc Medical Laboratory Technology-Haematology & Blood transfusion|
- online casino india
- best online casino in india
- best online casino india
- online casino india real money
- online casino in india
- online casino games in india
- online casino games india
- online casino real money india
- best casino in india online
- online casino games for real money
- casino in india online
- casino games india
- best casino in india
- online casino game real money
- casino india online
- crazy time casino india
- casino online india
- online casino play for real money
- casino games in india
- best online live casino india
- Please read our Prospectus before filling the online application.
- Applications received after the last date will not be considered and the fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Before submitting, please pay Rs.500 using our online portal and then submit the application.
- You will get an acknowledgement.
- You will be notified if you are shortlisted to appear for the entrance examination and an interview there after.
- Please ensure to bring the originals and copies of the following certificates at the time of the entrance examination :
- Mark sheets: 10th std., 12th Std. & other Degree / Diploma (If any).
- Transfer Certificate (TC).
- Migration Certificate for Non-Karnataka Candidates.
- Eligibility Certificate (RGUHS B.Sc Students).
- Study Certificate (from 8th to 10/PUC/12th college).
- Computer Certificate (MRD &OT Diploma Courses).
- Conduct Certificate (from Head of the previous Institution).
- Certificates of extra-curricular activities (past 5 years from 8th to PUC/12th).
- Church Membership & Testimonial letter from Church Pastor (only for Christians)
- If sponsored, a copy of the letter / agreement from the sponsoring body stating the nature of sponsorship whether Financial help or expected service after completion of the course.
- Passport size recent colour photos – 2 in no.
- BBH Staff Children should get the letter from the BBH HR department.
Last date of online submission or receiving application : 30th June 2022
Date of Entrance Examination : To be announced
Date for interview : To be announce
Keep visiting the website for announcement
Method of selection
- Candidates when required to appear for the interview/test shall do so at their own expense.
- A written test will be conducted in General Knowledge, General Science, Mathematics and English on the date specified in the interview letter.
- The list of candidates selected for the interview will be displayed as per information.
- A personal interview for selected candidates will be conducted by the selection committee.
- Selection of candidates is purely by merit and subject to medical fitness as certified by the staff doctor of Bangalore Baptist Hospital.
- Sponsorship does not guarantee admission.
- The decision of the Selection Committee shall be final.
- Unsolicited correspondence will not be considered.
- Internship for 12 months is a requirement for the completion of the course.