Applications are invited in the prescribed format from eligible candidates for Fellowship Programme conducted by Bangalore Baptist Hospital, Bangalore and Awarded by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka for the Academic year 2020-21.
|Name of the Program||Eligibility Criteria||No. of Seats|
|Non-Invasive Cardiology||MD / DNB General Medicine||2|
|Application Issue date||Application Submission||Interview||Date for Joining||Course Commencement||Stipend|
For clarifications contact
Dr. Saravanan, HOD – Cardiology : Mobile Number 7358326627
Why study at BBH?
- Best Teaching Hospital in the Country–award in 2013.
- Exceptional medical education centred on problem-based learning, clinical and communication skills, empathy, ethics and resilience needed to thrive in a modern healthcare setting.
- Experienced faculty with first-hand industry experience.
- BBH is the centre to conduct NBE’s Formative Assessment Test and Practical Examinations in various DNB specialties and Fellowship programs.
- Clinical experience exposes you to patients from a wide range of backgrounds.
- Recipients (students) of gold medals in the field of General Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Paediatrics, Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine from 2001 to 2019.
- Trained 400 Post Graduates in various specialities. 90% have successfully received their degree.
- Well established library with relevant reference books and journals.
- Neat and comfortable accommodation with facilities of a well-maintained cafeteria.
Gold medals awarded to our DNB graduates
|1||2001||General Surgery||Dr. Ajay Shetty|
|2||2004||General Surgery||Dr. Balaji. S|
|3||2008||General Surgery||Dr. Nithya Manayath|
|4||2008||Obstetrics & Gynaecology||Dr. Sandhya|
|5||2018||General Surgery||Dr. Deeksha Kapoor|
|7||2018||Family Medicine||Dr. Shaheen|
|8||2018||Obestetrics & Gynaecology||Dr. Rama. V|
|9||2019||Emergency Medicine||Dr. Kallur Charisma Begum|
|10||2019||Paediatrics||Dr. Neha Mohan Rao|