Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS), a premier Health Science University in India is considered to be one of the top universities offering the best medical education with initiatives to make its syllabi of world class quality taking it to the forefront of Medical education in India. Established in June 1996 at Bangalore by the Govt. of Karnataka, RGUHS offers a wide range of courses in medical and allied health sciences to meet the societal needs for better healthcare. RGUHS had the vision to bring in uniformity in the standards of teaching and have a common curriculum for the various courses offered in different colleges across Karnataka.
Applications are invited in the prescribed format from eligible candidates for Fellowship Programme conducted by Bangalore Baptist Hospital, Bangalore for the Academic year 2022-23.
|Name of the Program||Eligibility Criteria||No. of Seats|
|Neonatal Intensive Care||MD / DNB Paediatrics||2|
|Application Issue date||Application Submission||Interview||Date for Joining||Course Commencement||Stipend|
(Or email your request to email@example.com)
For clarifications contact:
Dr. Madhuri M – Sr. Consultant & HOD Paediatrics : Mobile No. 9448505316
Dr. Khudeja – Sr. Consultant Paediatrics : Mobile No. 9513274541
- online casino india
- best online casino in india
- best online casino india
- online casino india real money
- online casino in india
- online casino games in india
- online casino games india
- online casino real money india
- best casino in india online
- online casino games for real money
- casino in india online
- casino games india
- best casino in india
- online casino game real money
- casino india online
- crazy time casino india
- casino online india
- online casino play for real money
- casino games in india
- best online live casino india
Why study at BBH?
- Best Teaching Hospital in the Country–award in 2013.
- Exceptional medical education centred on problem-based learning, clinical and communication skills, empathy, ethics and resilience needed to thrive in a modern healthcare setting.
- Experienced faculty with first-hand industry experience.
- BBH is the centre to conduct NBE’s Formative Assessment Test and Practical Examinations in various DNB specialties and Fellowship programs.
- Clinical experience exposes you to patients from a wide range of backgrounds.
- Recipients (students) of gold medals in the field of General Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Paediatrics, Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine from 2001 to 2019.
- Trained 400 Post Graduates in various specialities. 90% have successfully received their degree.
- Well established library with relevant reference books and journals.
- Neat and comfortable accommodation with facilities of a well-maintained cafeteria.
Gold medals awarded to our DNB graduates
|1||2001||General Surgery||Dr. Ajay Shetty|
|2||2004||General Surgery||Dr. Balaji. S|
|3||2008||General Surgery||Dr. Nithya Manayath|
|4||2008||Obstetrics & Gynaecology||Dr. Sandhya|
|5||2018||General Surgery||Dr. Deeksha Kapoor|
|7||2018||Family Medicine||Dr. Shaheen|
|8||2018||Obestetrics & Gynaecology||Dr. Rama. V|
|9||2019||Emergency Medicine||Dr. Kallur Charisma Begum|
|10||2019||Paediatrics||Dr. Neha Mohan Rao|