BBH boasts of a long history in conducting Diplomate of National Board (DNB) training programmes from 1993 onward. The primary objective is to improve quality medical education by establishing standards and elevating the level of Post Graduate examinations in modern medicine across India. Adhering to strict guidelines and conducting periodic inspections, National Board of Examinations (NBE) closely monitors the DNB and Fellowship of National Board (FNB) programmes while emphasising on ethical medicine. Currently, we have 108 DNB and eight FNB doctors pursuing the courses. Accredited by NBE to conduct FNB and DNB in Broad Specialty and Super Specialty, Bangalore Baptist Hospital (BBH) offers Post-Graduation programmes in a wide range of specialties.
|DNB Broad Specialty|
(post MBBS & post Diploma)
Obstetrics & Gynaecology
|DNB Super Speciality|
|Critical Care Medicine|
Why study at BBH?
- Best Teaching Hospital in the Country–award in 2013.
- Exceptional medical education centred on problem-based learning, clinical and communication skills, empathy, ethics and resilience needed to thrive in a modern healthcare setting.
- Experienced faculty with first-hand industry experience.
- BBH is the centre to conduct NBE’s Formative Assessment Test and Practical Examinations in various DNB specialties and Fellowship programs.
- Clinical experience exposes you to patients from a wide range of backgrounds.
- Recipients (students) of gold medals in the field of General Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Paediatrics, Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine from 2001 to 2019.
- Trained 400 Post Graduates in various specialities. 90% have successfully received their degree.
- Well established library with relevant reference books and journals.
- Neat and comfortable accommodation with facilities of a well-maintained cafeteria.
Gold medals awarded to our DNB graduates
|1||2001||General Surgery||Dr. Ajay Shetty|
|2||2004||General Surgery||Dr. Balaji. S|
|3||2008||General Surgery||Dr. Nithya Manayath|
|4||2008||Obstetrics & Gynaecology||Dr. Sandhya|
|5||2018||General Surgery||Dr. Deeksha Kapoor|
|7||2018||Family Medicine||Dr. Shaheen|
|8||2018||Obstetrics & Gynaecology||Dr. Rama. V|
|9||2019||Emergency Medicine||Dr. Kallur Charisma Begum|
|10||2019||Paediatrics||Dr. Neha Mohan Rao|