Dr. Dominic G. Benjamin
DNB (Int. Med.), CCT (Geriatrics and Int. Med.), MRCP (Int. Med. & Geriatrics), CIDC (Diabetes, UK), PGDip ( Bio-statistics), MNAMS, FRCP( Lond. & Edin.)
Consultant- Geriatrics & Internal Medicine
Experience 23 Years
Mon. & Wed. 09:30 am – 01:30 pm Sat. 09:30 am – 12:30 pm
Consultation with prior appointment*
Tue. & Fri. 09:30 am – 01:30 pm Sat. 09:30 am – 12:30 pm
*Walk in consultation subject to availability of slots
Special evening clinic with appointment
Thu. 04:30 pm – 06:00 pm
Dr. Dominic has 17 years of experience in treatment for older adults, providing them with comprehensive care, including their rehabilitation and restoration to independent living. He has specialised training in Internal Medicine, Geriatrics & Diabetics for older adults and management of falls, osteoporosis and other ailments of older adults.
Before joining us, Dr. Dominic worked as a Consultant Physician and Geriatrician with the Aneurin Bevan Health Board, Newport, Wales, UK. Started “Hospital at home -Frailty Service, first of its kind in the UK. He also has worked as a senior lecturer in Nephrology.
Dr. Dominic is also highly respected among his peer as a lead author in many indexed journals and textbooks.
St Johns Medical College, Bangalore
DNB (Internal Medicine)
MRCP (Geriatrics) and C.C.T (Geriatrics)
JRCPTB – Joint Royal Colleges of Physicians Training Board, UK
CIDC (Diabetes), UK
FRCP (Edinburgh) and FRCP (London)
- Specialisation in Geriatrics & Diabetics for older adults
- Ageing Specialist
- Health promotion, screening, vaccination for older adults through AGEWELL CLINIC
- Comprehensive care for an older person
- Management of Diabetes/Dementia/Falls/Osteoporosis/Stroke
- Rehabilitation and Restoration to independent living.
- Adult Vaccination
- Collaborative care with palliative care
- Outreach clinic in the community for the underprivileged